Attendees should apply for their own visas.
-Two types of visa options available: 【 Landing visa 】 and 【 e-VOA electronic visa 】
Application steps for electronic signature E-VOA:
1) Application website: molina.imigrasi.go.id (the only official website). The website is too laggy and slow. It is recommended to apply and pay in the morning, which will be smoother.
2) To fill out the questionnaire, you need to fill in information such as the location of your stay in Indonesia.
3) Pay e-VOA fee: Pay IDR 519500, equivalent to approximately RMB 230. Payment needs to be made using a credit card with Visa, Mosercard, or CB logos.
4) After the payment is completed, the e-VOA will be viewed on the page and downloaded for printing.
5) After landing, presenting your passport, printed e-VOA, and boarding pass allows you to quickly enter the customs.
Materials required for the landing visa:
1) Original passport (valid for more than 6 months and with 3 blank pages)
2) Confirmation information for return flight ticket, either electronic or printed
3) Boarding pass
4) After landing, queue up with the crowd to pay the visa fee of IDR 519500, equivalent to around 230 RMB. After payment, an invoice will be given, and you can wait for entry with the above materials.
2.Location and Transportation
Event location：Tsinghua Southeast Asia Center at UID Bali Campus, Kura Kura Bali, Denpasar, Bali
The organizing committee does not provide a Airport Transfer service.
During the conference, the organizing committee will provide transportation to and from the specified location (sanur area) and time from the 16th to the 19th. If unable to take a ride, one must take a taxi to and from the event location.
The organizing committee will provide some of the tea breaks, lunch, and other activity services during the event.
Meals are not uniformly arranged during the rest of the time, and participants need pay for themselves.
The organizing committee does not provide accommodation, which should be at participants own expense.
November is the high season for Bali tourism, and the number of hotel rooms booked on various platforms is limited. Please book through the online travel platform in advance.
Suggest booking a hotel in the Shanur region (the following hotel rooms are relatively sufficient):
-Maison Aurelia Sanur
-Holiday Inn Sanur
-Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar